Elite Acoustics M2-6 Acoustic Amplifier
Battery Powered Acoustic Amplifier
- Slanted housing for use as a monitor
- Bluetooth audio streaming
- With digital effects as well as mixing and mastering functions
- 4 Channels
- Power: 30 W
- Class D bi-amp
- Equipped with: 6.5" loudspeaker and 1" silk dome tweeter
- Bass reflex housing construction
- Frequency range: 70 - 22,000 Hz
- Controls, CH 1: EFX/AUX Send Level - Gain - Notch Filter - EQ - Mic/Instr Select - CH 2: Gain - EFX/AUX Send - CH 3/4: EFX Send Level - Master: Volume - EQ (Low, Mid High Knob), Effects Mix, Decay/Rate and Effects, AUX Level, Direct Out Level
- Switches at CH 1: Mute - Phase - EFX/AUX and Mix/Instr. Select
- Switches at CH 2: Mute - PAD - Master: EFX Bypass - Mono - 48 V Phantom Power
- Effects: Reverb - Echo - Chorus - Flanger
- Connections CH 1: Input Instrument (6.3mm Mono) - Line (6.3mm TRS) - Mic (XLR)
- Connections CH2: Line (6.3 mm TRS) - Mic (XLR) - CH3/4 Left/Right Stereo Input (6.3 mm TRS) - Global: AUX In (3.5 mm TRS) - Monitor Right Output (6.3 mm TRS) - Direct Out Left/Right (XLR) - AUX Send/Return (6.3 mm TRS) - Footswitch Effects Bypass (6.3mm TRS)
- USB charging port
- Approx. 6-8 hours playing time with fully charged battery
- 35 mm Speaker flange on the side
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 330 x 279 x 229 mm
- Weight: 10.9 kg
- Colour: Carbon Style Black
- Incl. 12 V power supply and car charger
- Made in USA
|Power in Watts||30|
|Speaker size||1x 6,5", 1x 1"|
|External FX Loop||No|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 437628 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!