Electro Harmonix Chorus/Flanger/Phaser Pedals
12 results. Displaying items 1–12.
The prices shown include VAT. Free Shipping Over €149
Legendary PhaserThe Electro Harmonix Small Stone was one of the first phasers available in the 70's and can be heard on countless recordings. As the competitors of that time, it comes with a control (rate, the speed of the effect)...
- Classic phaser sound
- True bypass
- Rate control
Effects Unit for Electric Guitar Phaser, Legendary 1970 "Bad Stone" sound, With enhancements for today's guitarist, Controls: Rate, Feedback, Manual Shift, With auto / manual switch, Robust die-cast housing, True bypass, On/Off LED, Dimensions (W x D x H):...
- Legendary 1970 "Bad Stone" sound
- With enhancements for today's guitarist
Chorus effectThe classic chorus effect fromElectro Harmonix has experienced a real renaissance in the 90's, after Kurt Cobain used it with his legendary band Nirvana. As it is adjustable in rate and depth, the Small Clone delivers a warm, analog...
- Analog chorus
- The legendary Kurt Cobain sound
- True bypass
Flanger EffectThis effect is best heard in the subtle beats that Mister David Gilmour has been using for decades (as of Animals) for his divine lead sound. The automatic sweep can be disabled in the "Filter Matrix Mode", and...
- Digital effect with an analog sound
- No background noises
- Filter Matrix Mode
Effects Pedal Analog Chorus, Regulators for rate, Switch depth, Dimensions (WxDxH): 70 x 115 x 57 mm, Power supply with a 9 V battery or a 9 V DC power supply (coaxial connection - negative inside - not included,...
- Analog Chorus
- Regulators for rate
- Switch depth
Effect Pedal For Electric Guitar Flanger, Regulators for rate, range and colour, Filter matrix mode, True bypass, Power supply also possible via 9V battery, Dimensions (W x D x H): 102 x 121 x 64 mm, Including power supply...
- Regulators for rate, range and colour
- Filter matrix mode
Electric Guitar Effects Pedal Flanger, Controls: 1 speed control and 1 Depth control, Dimensions (WxDxH): 70 x 115 x 57 mm, Power supply with a 9 V battery or a 9 V DC power supply (coaxial connection - negative...
- Controls: 1 speed control and 1 Depth control
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 70 x 115 x 57 mm
Effect Pedal Fully analogue multi-effects processor with phaser, tremolo, vibrato and a neo-modulated wah, At the heart of The Worm is a specially designed sound modulator that creates oscillating effects, Controls: Rate, Range, Manual switch: Auto/Manual Exp, Mode, LED:...
- Fully analogue multi-effects processor with phaser, tremolo, vibrato and a neo-modulated wah
- At the heart of The Worm is a specially designed sound modulator that creates oscillating effects
- Controls: Rate, Range
Effects Pedal The Good Vibes re-enacts the iconic Univibe effect of the 1960s, but with updated features that are tailored to the needs of modern players, Like the original, it uses photoelectric cells to create warm chorus and vibrato...
- The Good Vibes re-enacts the iconic Univibe effect of the 1960s, but with updated features that are tailored to the needs of modern players
- Like the original, it uses photoelectric cells to create warm chorus and vibrato with a flowing groove for the classic sound and responsiveness
- Controls: Volume, Intensity, Speed
Effect Pedal for Electric Guitar The Small Clone, the previous model for this pedal, is the classic chorus effect of Electro Harmonix. In the fridge-dominated '80s, when analogue pedals faded into shadowy lives, the Small Clone experienced a real...
- Sound in a compact size
- Rate control
EffectBasically, the Stereo Polychorus is the famous Small Clone Sound, but here in full stereo. The signal-to-noise ratio has been improved, and with its numerous possibilities, this pedal is probably one of the most versatile analogue chorus effects. ...
- Controls for Mode, Width, Rate, Tune / Delay and Feedback
- Stereo version
- Measurements (WxDxH): 145 x 120 x 64 mm
Polyrhythmic modulator effects pedal for electric guitar
Polyrhythmic modulator effects pedal for electric guitar 4 Independent modulation sections, MOD section offers vibrato, flanger, chorus / phaser, Trem section provides a tremolo effect, Pan section allows for stereo operation, Pan section functions as a further tremolo effect...
- 4 Independent modulation sections
- MOD section offers vibrato, flanger, chorus / phaser
- Trem section provides a tremolo effect
Offers include 20% British VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to the U.K. are 10 EUR (approx. £7), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping Costs and Delivery Times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany