Electro Harmonix Attack Decay Tape Reverse Sim.
Effect Pedal for Electric GuitarThe coveted 1980 Electro-Harmonix Attack Decay is a pedal known for producing volume and reverse swells, backward tape sounds, artificially short staccato notes and string effects. The new Attack Decay reinterprets the classic and adds some modern features.
- Poly mode
- Harmonix Fuzz
- Effects loop
- Expression pedal / CV input
- Three storable presets
- Controls: Volume, Blend, Attack
- Decay, Sens., H.Vol, Tone, Harmonix
- Pushbuttons: Poly and Preset 1, 2 and 3
- LED: Effect on, Harmonix / Preset, Poly and Preset 1, 2 and3
- Footswitch: Effect Bypass and Harmonix / Preset
- Input (6.3 mm jack)
- Output (6.3 mm jack)
- Effects Loop Input / Output (2 x 6.3 mm jack)
- EXP Pedal input (6.3 mm stereo jack)
- Power supply connector (coaxial connection 5.5 x 2.1 mm, negative polarity inside)
- Current consumption: 150 mA
- Power supply with a 9 V DC power adapter (included)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 102 x 121 x 57 mm
Note: No battery operation possible
|Effect Types||Tape Reverse Simulator|
|sales rank in this product group||210|
|sales unit||1 piece|
|available since||June 2019|
Find Miscellaneous Guitar Effects
Compare Similar Items
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Do you like what you're seeing?
Shop and pay safely
Payment can be made safely and securely with PayPal, Credit Card or Bank Transfer.