Ehrlund Microphones EHR-M
High End Studio Condenser Microphone
- With patented triangular Ehrlund capsule
- Especially suitable for recording
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 7 - 87,000 Hz
- Processes all impedances without affecting the frequency response
- Noise signal distance > 7 dBA
- SPL: 125 dB
- 48V Phantom power necessary
- 3-Pin XLR connection
- Aluminium housing
- Microphone mesh made of hardened stainless steel
- Integrated microphone holder
- Dimensions: 60 x 155 mm
- Weight: 340 g
- Handmade in Sweden
|Switchable Polar Pattern||No|
|sales rank in this product group||257|
|sales unit||1 piece|
|available since||January 2018|
Find Large Diaphragm Microphones
Compare Similar Items
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
Payment & Security
Contact & Service
ID: 429827 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!