EastWest Voices Of Opera
Virtual Vocal Instrument (Download)
- Sung by soprano Larisa Martinez and tenor Carlton Moe
- Offers different variations of vocals in many categories
- Sustain contains a number of monosyllabic vocal sounds like "Ah", "Ee", "Eh", "Oh", "Oo" with mostly velocity dynamic layers
- Staccato contains 32 vocal instruments with a variety of short and medium length
- Legato offers true legato intervals up to an octave up or down
- Combo combines various articulations with control via modulation wheel or Round Robin the combinations of different articulations
- Words offers 42 vocal instruments with performances of specific Italian words, chromatically distributed over the keyboard.
- Phrases contains 36 complete phrases and 84 subphrases from popular opera arias from the works of Verdi, Puccini, Mozart, Rossini, Bizet and more.
- Keyswitch combines different articulations in one preset with switching via Keyswitches
- New and improved preset and instrument browser with database
- Supported formats: Standalone / VST2 / AU / AAXnative / NKS / VIP
- System requirements: Minimum Win7 (64-bit) or higher, Mac OSX 10.7 or higher, min. 2.7 GHz Dual Core i5 CPU, 8 GB RAM, 32 GB HD, Internet connection, iLok License Manager
|Single/Bundle article||Los artikel|
|Beat production / Drum machines||No|
|Cinematic / Effects||No|
|Chorus / Vocals||Yes|
|Drums / Percussion||No|
|Ethno / Folk||Yes|
|Copy protection||ilok2, Challenge-Response|
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 462767 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!