EarthQuaker Devices Arpanoid V2
- Polyphonic pitch arpeggiator
- Transposes what has been played into ascending or descending scales
- 8 intuitive modes
- Handles both single notes and complex chords
- Improved circuit for better performance
- Less noise and more output
- Footswitch works as a latching and momentary switch
- True bypass
- 4 knobs for Wet, Dry, Rate and Step
- 1 rotary selector switch for mode
- 1 toggle for up / down
- Analog dry signal path
- Noiseless relay-based soft-touch circuit
- Bypass footswitch
- Status LED
- Metal housing
- Input and output 6.3mm mono-latches
- Powered by 9V DC power supply (2.1mm x 5.5 mm barrel connector, polarity (-) inside, not included), battery operation is not supported
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 117 x 64 x 57 mm
- Power consumption: 52 mA
- Handmade in USA
Note: Register your purchase at www.w-distribution.de/Warranty for an extended warranty of 4 years.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 426520 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!