DVD Lernkurs Hands On Ableton Push
Interactive Video Tutorial (Download)
- Just under 8 hours with video lessons
- For PC, Mac, and tablet
- German language
- Includes Push 2 update tutorial as a free supplement
- System requirements: Win7 or higher, Mac OSX 10.6 or higher, 1.6 GHz CPU, 0.5 GB RAM, 1920 x 1080 monitor, sound card
- Push 1 and Push 2 in comparison
- Putting push into operation
- Required software and updates
- Overview of the basic functions
- Playing instruments
- Optimising velocity settings
- The scale modes
- "In-key" mode with different scales
- Note grid in practice
- Playing chords
- Loading and controlling instruments and effects via Push
- Step sequencer for notes and automation
- Integrating MIDI effects
- Playing and recording drum racks
- Drum step sequencers in practice
- Controlling live sets
- Push in user mode
- Operating VST plug-ins
- Push and Akai APC40 or Novation Launchpad
- Possible problems and solutions
- New features of Push 2 in detail
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 465782 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!