Dunlop MXR M 294 Sugar Drive Mini
Effect Pedal for Electric Guitar
- Overdrive / Distortion
- Diverse range of clear and transparent overdrive tones, from sauced up boosting to blown-tube distortion
- Integrated charge pump for more headroom
- Selectable bypass: True / Buffered
- Volume, Tone and Drive controls
- Buffer switch
- Bypass footswitch
- Status LEDs
- Metal housing
- Input and output: 6.3 mm mono jack
- Power supply via included 9 V DC power supply (2.1 x 5.5 mm coaxial connection, polarity (-) inside)
- Power consumption: 18.5 mA
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 90 x 40 x 55 mm
- Weight: 130 g
Note: Battery operation not supported.
Note: Register your product at www.w-distribution.de/Warranty and extend the warranty to 4 years.
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 434008 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!