Dunlop MXR M 292 Carbon Copy Deluxe
- Analogue delay
- Max. delay time: 1.2 Seconds
- Sound of the original carbon copy and the bright version in one pedal
- Adjustable delay time modulation
- Tap tempo function
- Tap tempo subdivisions
- 2 Programmable presets
- True bypass
- Mix, rain, delay, speed ââand width controls
- Bright control button to activate the bright mode
- Tap div control button to select the tap tempo subdivision (dotted 8th notes, triplets, and sixteenths)
- Mod control to enable delay time modulation
- Internal line level/ instrument level DIP switch
- Internal control for guitar/ line level input
- Internal dry kill switch for "wet only" output
- Effect foot switch
- Tap beat foot switch
- Status LEDs
- Tap division LED
- Metal housing
- 6.3mm Mono jack input/ output
- 6.3 mm Jack expression control input
- Power supply with 9 V battery or via 9 V DC power supply (2.1 mm x 5.5 mm power connection, polarity (-) inside, not included)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 124 x 92 x 54 mm
- Weight: 700 g
Note: Register your purchase at www.w-distribution.de/Warranty for an extended warranty of 4 years.
|Delay Time||1,2 s|
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 419599 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!