Dunlop Crybaby GCB95
This is the original Wah pedal to create the vintage sounds of rock and roll. Stars like Jimi Hendrix, Eric Clapton, Steve Vai, Joe Satriani and many others have already used it
The Cry Baby GCB95 has the highest frequency range of all Dunlop pedals. This makes it particularly suitable for clean and distorted sounds, such as those legendary rhythmic stories as the Shaft soundtrack or the title melody of "The Streets of San Francisco"
Whaka, whaka; if you can coordinate your hands and feet (which requires a bit of practice at the beginning), you can really kick butt with this pedal!
- Equipped with the legendary red Fasel coil
- 100 kOhm Hot Potz potentiometer ensures fast response of the Wah effect
- Hardwire bypass
- Sturdy metal housing
- Battery compartment below the pedal
- Power supply: 9 V battery or 9 V DC power supply unit with 2.1 mm power connector - polarity: (-) inside (not included)
- Made in USA
- Compatible mains adapter: Article number 409939 (not included)
Note: Register your purchase at www.w-distribution.de/Warranty for an extended warranty of 4 years.
|Wah Wah Pedal||Yes|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
- Dunlop Wah Pedals at a glance
- display Wah Pedals in price range 80 € - 100 €
- go to product group Wah Pedals
- go to product group Guitar and Bass Effects
- go to product group Guitars and Basses
- show manufacturer details for Dunlop
- Dunlop Guitars and Basses at a glance
- printer friendly version of this page