Dunlop Crybaby GCB95
Wah ClassicsThis is the original Wah pedal to create the vintage sounds of rock and roll. The likes of like Jimi Hendrix, Eric Clapton, Steve Vai, Joe Satriani, and many others already used it.
The Cry Baby GCB95 has the highest frequency range of all Dunlop pedals. This makes it especially suitable for clean and distorted sounds, such as the legendary rhythm that we of the older generation still remember from the Shaft soundtrack, or from the title tune of "The Streets of San Francisco".
Whaka, whaka; if you can coordinate hands and feet again (you will need a bit of practice at the beginning) you can really kick ass with this pedal. - An extremely and suspiciously cult Wah Wah!
- Features the famous red Fasel coil
- 100 ohm Hot Potz potentiometer guarantees the quick response of the wah effect
- Hardwire bypass
- Sturdy metal housing
- Battery compartment on the pedal base
- Inside (not included) (-): - power supply 9 V battery or 9 V DC power supply with a 2.1 mm hollow polarity connector
- Made in USA
- Matching power supply: 108096 (not included)