Duke Composite Slimline Double Bass
Double BassThis composite bass is characterized by its light weight, extreme stability and totally resistant to temperature and weather changes.
- Size: 3/4
- With a flatter body - side depth: 12 cm
- Body, neck and fingerboard made of composite (carbon GFRP composite)
- The warm, round and full sound character of a wooden bass, that is in no way inferior to a complete wooden bass
- Rockabilly string action - not suitable for jazz and classical music
- Carbon endpin
- Bridge made of GFRP
- Plastic tailpiece
- Good-A-Like strings
- Reed block and bass bar made of wood
- Weight: Approx. 7.5 - 8.5 kg
- Colour: Black silk-matte
- Manufactured by hand in Germany
|size / scale||3/4|
|height of the sides||12 cm|
|sales rank in this product group||4|
|sales unit||1 piece|
|available since||May 2017|
Compare Similar Items
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Do you like what you're seeing?
Shop and pay safely
Payment can be made safely and securely with PayPal, Credit Card or Bank Transfer.