Drumport StompTech Auto Stomp Player MK II
- Can use any stompbox like Laser Stomp, Stomp Kick or Shadow Stompin' Bass as signal generator
- Converts the input signal into a bass drum or a Cajon bass sound and adds further drum or percussion sounds with the patented "Human Controlled Drum Computing".
- Only the quarter notes are played with the foot - the result is complete drum accompaniment
- 12 Sounds or combinations
- Device automatically follows the speed fluctuations or speed changes of the player
- Start the additive accompaniment sound as soon as the second beat has been entered
- Switchable "Auto Play" function where only the basic tempo is entered via stompbox
- Selector switch for 12 game combinations
- Sensor controller for adaptation to triggers
- Toggle-switch: Play mode
- Real sample display
- Velocity dynamic (dynamic range 5.46 dB)
- BPM: 50 - 200
- Anti-slip mat
- Output: 6.3 mm Jack, unbalanced (device is plugged in and switched on)
- Input: 6.3 mm Jack, unbalanced
- DC socket for 9 V power supply unit (power supply unit not included, suitable power supply unit: Article Nr. 409939)
- Battery compartment for 9 V block
- Die-cast aluminium housing
- Dimensions: 110 x 60 x 30 mm
- Weight: Approximately 200 g
- Made in Germany
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 475636 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!