Doepfer Waveshaper, Distortion Modules
5 results. Displaying items 1–5.
The prices shown include VAT. Free Shipping Over €149
Compare Added (Remove)
Wave MultiplierA-137 is a voltage-controlled wave form multiplier (wave multiplier). The fundamental idea of ââa wave multiplier is the multiplication of the waveform of an incoming audio signal (eg triangle / sine / sawtooth of a VCO) within a period....
- Input Level (to adjust different input levels for the optimal effect of the module)
- Multiples (number of curve multiplication, manual setting)
- Harmonics (adding additional harmonics with an effect similar to that of the resonance in filters, manual setting))
Voltage Controlled Bit Modifier Module 16 modes (addition, subtraction, multiplication or division), Manual controller or via CV input (BC - number of shifted bits or SR - sampling rate), Power requirement /: +50 mA (+ 12V) / -20 mA...
- 16 modes (addition, subtraction, multiplication or division)
- Manual controller or via CV input (BC - number of shifted bits or SR - sampling rate)
- Power requirement /: +50 mA (+ 12V) / -20 mA (-12V)
Waveform Processor The A-116 module provides voltage-controlled, dynamic waveform modification of audio signals. It can produce new waveforms from the standard, basic forms; with such changes also having the option of being modulated. The signal first of...
- Width: 8 HP / 40.3 mm
- Depth: 40 mm (measured from the rear side of the front panel)
- Power requirement: +20 mA (+ 12V) / -20 mA (-12V)
Distortion / Waveshaper The A-136 is a distortion and wavehaping module with extensive adjustment parameters. The input signal (audio- or control voltage), is first divided inside the module into 3 separate signal paths, which are mixed together at the...
- Positive component of the signal with adjustable clipping threshold (also externally); and gain / roll-off (+/-)
- Negative component of the signal with adjustable clipping threshold (also externally); and gain / roll-off (+/-)
- Original signal with adjustable gain / roll-off (+/-)
Sinus Converter / VC Crossfader Eurorack module, Combines two functions in one module: triangle to sine converter as well as voltage-controlled crossfader, Power requirement: +30 mA (+ 12V) / -30 mA (-12V), Width: 4 HP
- Eurorack module
- Combines two functions in one module: triangle to sine converter as well as voltage-controlled crossfader
- Power requirement: +30 mA (+ 12V) / -30 mA (-12V)
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!