Doepfer A-132-4 VCA/Mixer
Quad Exponential VCA / Mixer
The module A-132-4 contains four identical voltage-controlled amplifiers (VCA) with exponential normalization. Each VCA has two control voltage inputs (CV1, CV2), a signal input (In), and a signal output (Out). The control voltage inputs CV1.1 and the signal inputs In1 can be bridged with the control voltage input CV2.1 via internal jumpers and with the signal input In2. This circuit is also available between amplifiers 2 and 3 as well as between amplifiers 3 and 4. If this circuit is not desired, then the jumpers must be removed.
In addition, the sum of all four outputs is available (lower left socket with the sum symbol). Therefore, amplifier 4 has only one control voltage input (CV4.1). If necessary, this socket can be bridged as control voltage input 2. Then the sum signal will no longer be available.
For each VCA output a jumper is available, which determines whether the output signal of the corresponding VCA is added to the sum signal. By default, all four jumpers are set (all four VCA output signals are added). By removing one or more of the jumpers, you can select which VCA output is added to the sum. The bridges can also be replaced by switches.
- Four exponential VCAs
- Designed mainly for audio signals
- Sum of all four outputs is available
- Width: 6 HP
- Depth: 60 mm
- Power requirement: +30 mA (+12 V) / -20 mA (-12 V)
|Width||6 TE / HP|
- Doepfer Mixer, Attenuator Modules at a glance
- display Mixer, Attenuator Modules in price range 90 € - 110 €
- go to product group VCA Modules
- go to product group Mixer, Attenuator Modules
- go to product group Modular Synthesizers
- go to product group Synthesizers
- go to product group Keys
- show manufacturer details for Doepfer
- Doepfer Keys at a glance
- printer friendly version of this page