Distortion / Waveshaper
The A-136 is a distortion and wavehaping module with extensive adjustment parameters. The input signal (audio- or control voltage), is first divided inside the module into 3 separate signal paths, which are mixed together at the output with adjustable gain (positive / negative):
By way of all the various possible settings of the 5 parameters, very complex waveform distortions and modifications (waveshaping) are possible. The changes range from simple hard- or soft-clipping, to completely changed waveforms, in which the original input signal can no longer be recognised.
- Positive component of the signal with adjustable clipping threshold (also externally); and gain / roll-off (+/-)
- Negative component of the signal with adjustable clipping threshold (also externally); and gain / roll-off (+/-)
- Original signal with adjustable gain / roll-off (+/-)
- Inputs: Audio / CV In, ext. Clipping Level (+), ext. Clipping Level (-)
- Outputs: Audio / CV Out
- Application examples: Audio distortion (can get especially interesting in conjunction with filters), waveform manipulation for audio- and control signals (LFO, ADSR, random, etc.).
- Width: 8 HP
- Depth: 45 mm
- Power requirement: +30 mA (+12V) / -10mA (-12V)
|Width||14 TE / HP|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
| || 54% bought this exact product |
|£46 Add to Basket|
| ||11% bought Dreadbox Dystopia||£64|
| ||10% bought Doepfer A-137-1 Wave Multiplier I||£85|
| ||7% bought Doepfer A-189-1||£71|
| ||5% bought Doepfer A-116||£48|
|Our most popular Waveshaper, Distortion Modules|
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.