Standard VCO for Modular System A-100Module A-110-1 (VCO) is a voltage controlled oscillator. The A-110-1 produces frequencies in a range of about 8 octaves, of which four waveforms are available simultaneously: pulse, sawtooth, triangle and sine wave.
The frequency of the VCO is determined by the position of the range switch and tune controller and the control voltages at the CV inputs. Thus, the VCO provides the possibility of frequency modulation. You can set the footage (octave of the fundamental) with the selector switch. The Tune control is used to fine tune the VCO frequency.
In the pulse wave the pulse width can be adjusted manually or by voltage control or modulated (PWM).
- Width: 10 HP/ 50.5 mm
- Depth: 55 mm (measured from the rear of the front panel)
- Power requirements: +90 mA (+12V)/ -20 mA (-12V)
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
| || 32% bought this exact product |
|€139 Add to Cart|
| ||18% bought Doepfer A-110-2||€119|
| ||10% bought Mutable Instruments Plaits||€222|
| ||9% bought Studio Electronics Quadnic||€289|
| ||7% bought Erica Synths Pico VCO||€115|
|Our most popular Oscillator Modules|
- Doepfer Oscillator Modules at a glance
- display Oscillator Modules in price range 120 € - 160 €
- go to product group Oscillator Modules
- go to product group Modular Synthesizers
- go to product group Synthesizers
- go to product group Keys
- show manufacturer details for Doepfer
- Doepfer Keys at a glance
- printer friendly version of this page