Dingwall 5-Str. Bass 045-130 Set RW NP
String Set for 5-String Electric Bass
- String thickness: .045, .055, .080, .100, .130
- Material (winding): Nickel plated steel
- Thickness: Medium tension
- Scale: Long scale
- Round wound
- Specially wound for Dingwall basses
- The gauges and lengths have each been fine-tuned to ensure a balanced feel, sound and a long service life
- Compared to stainless steel strings, the nickel has a softer tone and a softer touch, as well as a slightly higher tension on the E and B strings
- For use on the following Dingwall models: Z, Lee Sklar, Afterburner series, NG, Combustion, D series, Prima Artist
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 488683 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!