Digitech Whammy DT
- Polyphonic harmonizer/detuner for guitar and bass
- 9 Harmonizer effects
- 10 Whammy effects
- 2 Detune effects
- Pitch bend range: -3 to +2 octaves
- Detune range: -4 to -30 cents
- Drop tuning/Capo function - The signal can be tuned 7 semitones or an octave up or down
- The dry signal can be switched to octave
- Momentary switch for hammer-on and pull-off effects
- True bypass and DSP bypass (with DSP bypass, drop tuning/capo function is switchable)
- Rotary knob for selecting the whammy/harmonizer effects and for drop tune/capo function
- On/Off Switch for whammy/harmonizer, drop tune and momentary effect
- Connectors: Jack for guitar input and output, stereo jack for optional FS3X footswitch
- MIDI-capable, sampling rate 22 kHz
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20,000 Hz dry, 20 Hz - 11000 Hz wet
- 24-Bit A/D D/A conversion
- Robust road-friendly metal housing
- Dimensions: 20.83 x 19.63 x 5.99 cm
- Weight: 1.59 kg
- Includes a 9 V power supply
Note: Register your product at https://shop.warwick.de/en/warrantyregistration to extend the warranty to 4 years.
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 267051 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!