Deering Eagle II Tenor 19-Fret
- Neck: Maple/Mahogany
- Fretboard: Ebony (Diospyros Crassiflora Hiern)
- Fretboard inlays: Original Eagle
- 19 Frets
- Machine heads: Banjo Planetary
- Deering patent-pending 22 tone ring
- Rim: 3-Ply violin-grade maple
- Tailpiece: True Tone Deering
- Tension hoop: Deering brass notched
- 24 Round hooks
- 24 Bracket shoes
- Eagle 2-piece flange
- Bridge: Maple/Ebony
- Resonator: Maple in stained red mahogany, high-gloss
- Includes a Deering case
|Number Of Srings||4|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 349922 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!