Deering Eagle II 5-string Banjo
- Mumford and Sons model
- Neck: Maple/Mahogany
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Original eagle inlays
- 22 Frets
- Planetary banjo machine heads
- Deering patent pending 22 tone ring
- 3-Layer violin grade maple rim
- True Tone Deering tailpiece
- Deering brass notched tension hoop
- 24 Round hooks
- 24 Bracket shoes
- Eagle 2-piece flange
- Maple/Ebony bridge
- Resonator: Maple in stained red mahogany, high-gloss
- Tuning: G, D, G, B, D in standard tuning (other tunings are of course possible)
- Deering case included
|Number Of Srings||5|
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 302466 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!