DDrum DDTI Trigger Interface
- 10 Stereo trigger inputs for single or dual zone triggers
- 20 Programmable presets for storing and loading different setups
- Simple operation for fast edits and user setups
- USB port for connection to a computer or Mac
- MIDI output for connection to other synthesizers or drums
- Hi-hat input for on / off or continuous control
- Off / On input for foot switch to select kits
- Selectable trigger settings for sensitivity, MIDI channel assignment, note number, crosstalk, velocity curve, threshold, retrigger time, and pad type
- Mounting holes for mounting on drum stand (not included)
|Number of Trigger inputs||10|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 373263 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!