DBX Graphic Equalizers
6 results. Displaying items 1–6.
The prices shown include VAT. Free Shipping Over €149
Compare Added (Remove)
Graphic Equalizer 2x 31 band Constant Q filters, 20 mm faders, ± 12 dB variable input gain, 4 LEDs output level meter, Clip LED over modulation indicator, Inputs and outputs: Balanced XLR / jack, 50 Hz Low-cut filter 12...
- 2x 31 band Constant Q filters
- 20 mm faders
- ± 12 dB variable input gain
Graphic Equalizer 2x15 Band, ± 6/12 dB Input gain, 4-Segment output status LED, Dynamic range >108 dB, Format: 1U, XLR / jack input/output, Internal power adapter
- 2x15 Band
- ± 6/12 dB Input gain
- 4-Segment output status LED
Graphic 2x 31 Band Equalizer 4 LEDs for output level, 45mm faders (20 Hz - 20 kHz), Balanced jack and XLR in/out, Switchable ranges +/- 6dB and +/- 15dB, Format: 19" 3U
- 4 LEDs for output level
- 45mm faders (20 Hz - 20 kHz)
- Balanced jack and XLR in/out
Graphic Equalizer 1x 31-Band, ± 6/12 dB Input gain, Output level display, Switchable bypass, Clip LED, 50 Hz low-cut filter 12 dB / octave, 20 mm faders, Dynamic range >108 dB, Control range switchable ± 6 dB or ±...
- 1x 31-Band
- ± 6/12 dB Input gain
- Output level display
Bundle offer comprising DBX Driverack 260 Digital Speaker Management SystemWith the Drive Rack 260, dbx introduces a new loudspeaker management system for live and installation applications. It combines all the important functions necessary for an optimal loudspeaker management...
- Digital Speaker Management SystemWith the Drive Rack 260, dbx introduces a new loudspeaker management system for live and installation applications. It combines all the important functions necessary for an optimal loudspeaker management in PA applications
- Auto-EQ for automatic speaker / room tuning
- Separate microphone input with phantom power for measuring microphone and pink noise generator for room measurement
B-Stock, dbx 131s Graphic Equalizer - 1x 31-band, +/- 6/12dB gain, output meter, switchable bypass, clip LED, 50Hz low cut filter (12dB/octave), 20mm faders, >108dB dynamic range, 6/12dB switch, balanced jack/XLR in/out, internal power supply. Dimensions: 19"/1U, B-Stock with full...
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!