DBX Driverack 260
Digital Speaker Management SystemWith the Drive Rack 260, dbx introduces a new loudspeaker management system for live and installation applications. It combines all the important functions necessary for an optimal loudspeaker management in PA applications
- Auto-EQ for automatic speaker / room tuning
- Separate microphone input with phantom power for measuring microphone and pink noise generator for room measurement
- Real Time Analyser
- Up to 2.7 sec configurable delay
- Stereo graphic or parametric input equalizer, 4 band parametric output EQ, classic dbx compression, crossover, feedback eliminator, peak stop limiter and 120A subharmonic synthesizer for signal processing
- Phase and polarity at the output adjustable and Auto Gain Control
- 24-Bit DA and 24-bit Type IV AD converters provide 110 dB of dynamic response
- Graphical user interface or GUI for fast and safe editing of the parameters
- 2 XLR inputs and 6 XLR outputs
- Format: 19", 1U
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 161627 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!