Sequential Prophet REV2-16 Desktop
16-Voice Polyphonic Analogue Synthesiser
- Two digitally controlled oscillators per voice
- 2/4 Pole Curtis low-pass filter
- Original Prophet 4 LFOs
- 3 Envelope generators
- Each program has two layers
- Polyphonic step sequencer with up to 64 steps and up to 6 notes per step
- Separate 16x4 gate step sequencer
- 512 Ex-factory preset programs (4 banks with 128 presets each) and 512 fully editable user programs with 2 layers (2 separate sounds) in each program
- Dimensions: 540 x 200 x 84 mm
- Weight: 3.4 kg
- 4x Line outputs 6.3 mm jack unbalanced (A/B L/R stereo)
- MIDI In/Out/Thru
- Sustain pedal input
- Pedal/CV input (for expression pedal or CV of 0-5 VDC), USB, headphone output 6.3 mm jack stereo
|MIDI interface||1x In, 1x Out, 1x Thru|
|Number of Analog Outputs||2|
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 421207 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!