Sequential Prophet REV2-16
16-Voice Polyphonic Analogue Synthesizer
- Two digitally controlled oscillators per voice
- 2/4 Pole Curtis lowpass filter
- Original Prophet 4 LFOs
- 3 Envelope curve generators
- Each program has two layers
- Polyphonic step sequencer with up to 64 steps and up to 6 notes per step
- Separate 16 x 4 gate step sequencer
- 512 Preset programs (4 banks with 128 presets each) and 512 fully editable user programs with 2 layers (2 separate sounds) in each program
- 5 octave keyboard with velocity and aftertouch
- Pitch bend and modulation wheel
- Split function
- 4 x line output 6.3 mm jack unbalanced (A / B L / R stereo)
- MIDI in / out / thru
- Sustain pedal input
- Pedal / CV input (for expression pedal or CV of 0-5 VDC)
- Headphone output: 6.3 mm jack stereo
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 892 x 322 x 96.5 mm
- Weight: 9.3 kg
|Number Of Keys||61|
|Number of simultaneous Voices||16|
|MIDI interface||1x In, 1x Out, 1x Thru|
|Number of Analog Outputs||4|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 406553 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!