Dante AVIO Analog Input Adapter 1x0
- Converts analog audio line signals and feeds them into a Dante network
- 96 kHz / 24 Bit
- Fully functional Dante interface
- Adjustable signal levels: +24 dBu / +4 dBu / 0 dBu/ 0 dBV /-10 dBV (via Dante controller)
- Frequency range: 20 to 20000 Hz (-/+0.5 dB)
- Dynamic range > 100 dB
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 100 dB
- Total harmonic distortion: < 0.01% (+4 dBu)
- Requires POE (Power over Ethernet) for operation
- RJ45 metal connector with built-in LEDs
- 1x XLR female input
- Robust housing
|Amount Of Channels||1|
|Max. Resolution||24 bit|
|Max. sampling rate||96 kHz|
|Number of analog inputs||1|
|Number of Analog Outputs||0|
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 436804 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!