Dangerous Music 2 Bus+
Cascadable 16-Channel Analog Summer
- XLR and D-Sub connectors
- 2 parallel stereo outputs: Main Monitor
- Switchable sum insert: send return as XLR
- Rastered volume control
- Three different analog colouring options: "Harmonics", "Paralimit" and "X-Former"
- Easy to assign and add colouring options via elegant user interface
- The 'Harmonics' processor generates harmonic distortions, which can be mixed with the original using the "STIMULATE" control
- 'Paralimit' is an FET limiter (fixed), the controller of which is called "BLEND" for parallel mixing
- Both processors can be applied to the stereo mix or to either the stereo input pair 13/14 or 15/16
- 'X-Former' inserts two custom cinemag transducers in the stereo mix
- The "SATURATE" control can be used to determine the degree of saturation
- All three processors can work simultaneously
- The order of distortion and limiter in the signal flow can be exchanged
- Cascadable and compatible with 2-Bus LT
- Exclusively audiophilic components in the signal path
- Endless headroom
- Crystal-clear sound and stereo image with outstanding 3-dimensionality
- Frequency range: from 10 Hz to 50 kHz linear (<0.1dB)
- Input resistance: 25K ohms balanced
- Output resistance: 50 ohm balanced
- Format: 19 "/ 2U
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 375093 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!