DAngelico Malta Cedar
- With cutaway
- Top: Solid cedar
- Back and sides: Laminated mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Pau Ferro
- Acrylic fretboard inlays in diamond form
- Scale: 648 mm
- Nut width: 48 mm
- Tortoise black/white/black binding
- D'Angelico Art Deco soundhole ring decoration
- Tortoise Rotomatic machine heads
- Pau Ferro bridge/tailpiece
- Stringing: Savarez strings
- Finish: Open-pored
- Colour: Natural
|Back and Sides||Mahogany|
|Nut width in mm||48,00 mm|
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 479969 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!