Danelectro Roebuck Distortion
- Reinterpretation of a MOSFET distortion pedal made in Japan from the 1990s
- The original pedal is a standard effect for guitarists in Nashville sessions
- The effective tone control enables a wide range of sounds, from creamy boost to full distortion
- 3-Band EQ enables almost unlimited possibilities
- The 3 clipping modes for sound shaping allow greater sonic flexibility than conventional MOSFET distortion
- Bass, Mid, Treble, Dist and Level controls: True Bypass
- Input standard 9V power supply (not included)
- Metal housing
- Made in China
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
|sales rank in this product group||422|
|sales unit||1 piece|
|available since||July 2020|
Find Distortion Pedals
Compare Similar Items
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
Payment & Security
Contact & Service
ID: 485525 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!