Danelectro Roebuck Distortion
- Reinterpretation of a MOSFET distortion pedal made in Japan from the 1990s
- The original pedal is a standard effect for guitarists in Nashville sessions
- The effective tone control enables a wide range of sounds, from creamy boost to full distortion
- 3-Band EQ enables almost unlimited possibilities
- The 3 clipping modes for sound shaping allow greater sonic flexibility than conventional MOSFET distortion
- Bass, Mid, Treble, Dist and Level controls: True Bypass
- Input standard 9V power supply (not included)
- Metal housing
- Made in China
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 485525 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!