Daddario XTE1052 Light Top/Heavy Bottom
String Set for Electric Guitar
- Successor to the famous EXP140 strings
- Gauges: .010, .013, .017, .030w, .042w, .052w
- Material (winding): Nickel-plated steel
- Microscopically fine, moisture-resistant coating on all 6 strings that does not affect the sound or playing feel
- Manufactured from high carbon New York steel in combination with a "fusion twist" process for fastening the ball ends that delivers maximum break resistance and tuning stability
- Made in the USA
|Strength of the strings||010 - 013 - 017 - 030 - 042 - 052|
|Strength of the strings||0,010" – 0,052"|
|Material||Nickel Plated Steel|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 470928 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!