Daddario XTAPB1253 Light
String Set for Steel String Guitar
- String thicknesses: .012, .016, .024w, .032w, .042w, .053w
- Successor to the well-known EXP16 strings
- Thickness: Light Tension
- Material (winding wire): Phosphor Bronze
- Winding type: Round wound
- Microscopically thin, moisture-repellent coating on all 6 strings does not affect the tone or touch
- Made of "High Carbon New York Steel" and wih "Fusion Twist" attachment of the ball ends
- High break resistance and stability in tuning
|String gauge||012 - 016 - 024 - 032 - 042 - 053|
|of the strings||0,012" – 0,053"|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 471307 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!