Daddario XTABR1253 Light
String Set for Steel-String Guitar
- Successor to the famous EXP11 strings
- Gauges: .012 - .016 - .024w - .032w - .042w - .053w
- Light tension
- Winding material: Bronze
- Type of winding: Roundwound
- Microscopically fine, moisture-resistant coating on all 6 strings that does not affect the sound or playing feel
- Manufactured using high carbon New York steel in combination with a "fusion twist" process for fastening the ball ends, and which delivers maximum break resistance and tuning stability
|String gauge||012 - 016 - 024 - 032 - 042 - 053|
|of the strings||0,012" – 0,053"|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 470944 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!