Cuntz Guitars Marie Parlour 12th fret
- Back and sides: Solid Indian rosewood and koa binding
- Top: Selected solid alpine spruce
- Modified scalloped X-bracing
- One-piece neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Ebony with koa binding
- Headstock: Slotted with rosewood veneer
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Nut and saddle: Vintage bone with excellent a sliding properties
- Machine heads: Schaller GrandTune Vintage Copper
- Scale: 630 mm
- Nut width: 46 mm
- Pickup system: Passive Schatten design HFN
- Colour: Natural high-gloss
- Includes a Hiscox Pro Cuntz case
- Handmade in Germany
|Back And Sides||Rosewood, Solid|
|Nut width in mm||46,00 mm|
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 337379 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!