Crown Xti 1002
- DSP controlled
- Power rating: 2x 700 W (2 Ohm), 500 W (4 Ohm), 275 W (8 Ohm), 1000 W (bridged) 8 Ohm, 1400 Watt (bridged) 4 Ohm
- DSP applications: input EQ with 6 parametric filters per channel with adjustable Q factor and +/- 15 dB gain
- Crossover with high and low pass filter per channel with 6/ 12/ 18/ 24 dB/ octave and switchable polarity
- Output EQ with 8 parametric fuilters per channel with adjustable Q factor and +/- 15 dB gain
- Delay up to 50 ms
- Subharmonic synth
- Peak plus limiter with adjustable threshold, attack and release
- 50 Presets
- 3-Step adjustable fan
- HiQnet band manager and system architect software controlling via USB port
- Display of mains voltage and temperature
- Connectors: 2x NL 4 speaker twist output, binding post out, XLR in/ out
- Dimensions: 19" (485 mm) x 2 RU (89 mm) x 311 mm
- Weight 8.4 kg
|Power (4 Ohms) per Channel||500 W|
|Rack Units||2 U|
|Amp Class||Class AB|
|2 Ohm stable||Yes|
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 268580 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!