Crane Song Insigna
Tube EQ module for 500 series rack
- Discrete Class-A tube circuit
- Selected 12AX7 double triode
- "Negative Feedback Design" with buffered RC elements
- Three equalizer bands and low and high cut filters
- Transmission range: 1 Hz - 100 kHz
- Noise: -84 dBu, 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Maximum input level: +24 dBu
- Maximum output level: +25 dBu
- Input Impedance: 32 kOhm
- Output Impedance: 160 Ohm
- Output transformer: Lundahl LL1585 (Mu metal shielded)
- Grayhill rotary switch
- Bourns Potentiometer
- Power consumption: 120 mA
- Automatically back-up fuse
- Construction: API Series 500 format
|48 V Phantom power||No|
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 370275 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!