Cooperstand Pro-BB Birch Banjo Stand
Collapsible Wooden Instrument Stand
- Sturdier, stageworthy version of the collapsible "Original" Cooperstand
- Material: 13-Ply birch plywood
- Suitable for open back or resonator banjos
- Also supports resonator or jazz guitars with a body thickness of up to 76 mm (3")
- Silicone T-profile padding in all exposed areas
- Stainless steel hinge with non-slip pins
- Back brace with two positions
- Dimensions when collapsed: (W x D x H): 222 x 114 x 38 mm
- Base area (W x D): 279 x 330 mm
- Bag included
Note: Not suitable for long-term use with instruments with nitrocellulose lacquer.
|Type||For one instrument|
|Suitable For:||Banjo, Bass, Guitar, Mandolin, Ukulele|
|For Guitars With Pyroxylin Varnish||No|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 495659 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!