Conrad Götz ZK1597G Violin Chinrest Boxw.
Conrad Götz ZK1597G Violin Chinrest Boxwood, Guarneri model, boxwood with certified wood origin, Götz-screws (gold-plated), best fresh and handcut portuguese cork padding, weight incl. screws: 65 g, dimensions of chinrest-plate (H x B x T) 2,1 x 14,2 x 6,8 cm, maximum barrel - length: 27mm (4/4 Violin), due to natural characteristics of product the dimensions of this chinrest are subject to minor variations; white Götz-Signet for products with certified wood origin.
- Conrad Götz chin rests for violins/violas at a glance
- go to product group chin rests for violins/violas
- go to product group Accessories for Violins and Violas
- go to product group String Instruments
- go to product group Traditional Instruments
- show manufacturer details for Conrad Götz
- Conrad Götz Traditional Instruments at a glance
- printer friendly version of this page