Miscellaneous Guitar Effects
573 results. Displaying items 176–200.
The prices shown include VAT. Free Shipping Over €149
No results were found :-(
One of your filters is filtering so well, that no products were found!
One of your filters is filtering so well, that no products were found!
You can remove your filters and start again or use the previous filter you selected.
Custom Audio Electronics BoosterLA's Sound guru Bob Bradshaw, who developed the Custom Audio pedals, has married MXR and so its quality treasures now run under this Name. The MC-401 Custom Audio Electronics Booster is the right solution for guitarists whose...
- Adjustable from 0 to 20db boost
- Stable housing
- 1 Input and 1 output
Pedal Analogue preamp, Jack input and output, XLR input and output, Input selector, 2 Successively switched preamplifiers, Controls: Master (Volume), Pre-Vol (Gain control for 1. preamplifier), Step (5-position control to boost both preamplifiers), HiPass (Highpass filter), Treble, Middle and...
- Analogue preamp
- Jack input and output
- XLR input and output
Custom Audio Electronics Booster and Overdrive LA's Sound guru Bob Bradshaw, who develops the custom audio pedals, has partnered with MXR and is now running his high-quality treasures under that name. With the MC-402 Custom Audio Electronics...
- Adjustable from 0 to 20 dB boost
- Output Level control - Tone and Gain
- Stable housing
Effect Pedal Preamp, Authentic sound of a tube amplifier, Based on a US Boutique Brown Sound Amp in the British style, 3-Band EQ, True bypass, Volume, Gain, Bass, Mid and Treble controls, CH / CAB Switch to select between...
- Authentic sound of a tube amplifier
- Based on a US Boutique Brown Sound Amp in the British style
Guitar Ground Effect The ones who work with lots of distorsions and high gain pre-amplifiers, knows the worry of the background noises rising naturally at an adequately gain, sustain and overtones. The sounds are full with unwanted noise. ...
- Intelligent Noise Gate
- Very stable housing
- Metal footswitches
Electric Guitar Effects Pedal Optical compressor for classic vintage sound, Regulator for GAIN, LEVEL, COMP, ATTACK
- Optical compressor for classic vintage sound
- Regulator for GAIN, LEVEL, COMP, ATTACK
Guitar Amplifier Suitable for direct connection with effects devices, Power: 700 W @ 4 Ohms/350 W @ 8 Ohms, 3-Band EQ, 13 dB boost/cut in each frequency band, Speaker simulation, Controls for volume, bass, mid and treble, Power switch...
- Suitable for direct connection with effects devices
- Power: 700 W @ 4 Ohms/350 W @ 8 Ohms
- 3-Band EQ
12-String Pedal Simulator Generates a 12-string sound for a 6 string electric guitar or acoustic guitar with pickups, Advanced, polyphonic pitch shifting and smart doubling, Adjustable effect intensity: Volume and treble (tone), True bypass, 24-bit / 44.1 kHz, Input:...
- Generates a 12-string sound for a 6 string electric guitar or acoustic guitar with pickups
- Advanced, polyphonic pitch shifting and smart doubling
- Adjustable effect intensity: Volume and treble (tone)
Effects Pedal Filter / fuzz, Analogue operation, High Pass / Band Pass / Low Pass Filter, Medical grade IC chip for very accurate filtering, True bypass, Integrated Evil Fuzz circuit with 2 modes, Filter section control for Filter Resonance,...
- Filter / fuzz
- Analogue operation
- High Pass / Band Pass / Low Pass Filter
Effects unit Road-ready metal housing with integrated preamp, Power amp and horn driver by Electro-Voice, Effects loop, Controls for Gain, Tone and Output, Via the switch, you can select if the amp is muted with active Banshee (like with...
- Road-ready metal housing with integrated preamp
- Power amp and horn driver by Electro-Voice
- Effects loop
Effect Pedal Compressor, Based on the 1976 Dyna Comp, Equipped with the rare CA3080 "metal can" IC, Low noise operation, Great transparency and increased dynamic bandwidth, Controllers for output and sensitivity, True bypass, Status LED, Metal housing, Bypass footswitch,...
- Based on the 1976 Dyna Comp
- Equipped with the rare CA3080 "metal can" IC
Effects Unit Ring modulator, Moog Minifooger Series, With analog circuitry, Mix-, Frequency- and Tone controls, Analog in- and output 6.3 mm jack, Connector for external power supply, Bypass switch
- Ring modulator
- Moog Minifooger Series
- With analog circuitry
Programmable Multi-Effect Pedal
Programmable Multi-Effect Pedal Pre-programmed with Wet Reverb algorithm, 7 Additional effect types accessible via Expanse software, Digital, Various routing options, Selectable (true / buffered) bypass, Analog dry signal path for low background noise and no latency, 4 Effects with...
- Pre-programmed with Wet Reverb algorithm
- 7 Additional effect types accessible via Expanse software
Effects pedal Auto-Wah and Voltage Controlled Envelope Filter (VCF), Effects are dynamically controlled by velocity or random (sample and hold), 3 Modes: Up Sweep, Down Sweep, Sample & Hold, True bypass, 3 Controls for range, resonance and filter, Noiseless...
- Auto-Wah and Voltage Controlled Envelope Filter (VCF)
- Effects are dynamically controlled by velocity or random (sample and hold)
- 3 Modes: Up Sweep, Down Sweep, Sample & Hold
Tremolo Effects Pedal Recreates the buttery, seductive sound of a vintage tube amp's tremolo, Uses the same photocell and lamp components of vintage amps, The Slope control allows you to regulate the tremolo effect from traditionally soft to a...
- Recreates the buttery, seductive sound of a vintage tube amp's tremolo
- Uses the same photocell and lamp components of vintage amps
- The Slope control allows you to regulate the tremolo effect from traditionally soft to a hard machine gun stutter
Programmable Delay / Echo Hazarai multitap Delay, Echo, Reverse echo, Looper with Tap Tempo, Dimensions (WxDxH): 120 x 145 x 64 mm, Including power supply (96 DC-200 BI)
- Hazarai multitap Delay
- Reverse echo
Effects Pedal Digital Octaver, Reissue of the popular Mooer Tender Octaver with new algorithms, 3 Different algorithms: Fat, Tight and Swell, True analog dry through signal, True Bypass, Controls for Dry, Sub and Upper, 3-Way toggle switch for selecting...
- Digital Octaver
- Reissue of the popular Mooer Tender Octaver with new algorithms
- 3 Different algorithms: Fat, Tight and Swell
Talkbox You don't often notice this effect since it's so obvious, but if you really know how to use it (for which you need a bit of practice), you can really knock people off their feet. Examples, please?...
- Adds speech noise to the instrumental signal
- Allows signal modulation via vinyl tube through the vocal tubing
- Integrated preamplifier, amplifier and horn driver
Effect Pedal for Electric Guitar Boost, Boost, Buffer and Volume Pedal in one, The boost amplifies the signal without any sound change, The built-in buffer prevents sound loss over long cable runs or multiple effects in a row, If...
- Boost, Buffer and Volume Pedal in one
- The boost amplifies the signal without any sound change
Hum EliminatorPedalboards are fragile and expensive luxury items. Those, who, for example, have tried to manage their pedalboard with as few power supplies as possible, could - like me - have already been driven to the brink of madness. ...
- 2 Channel Box
- Eliminates AC hum
- Prevents ground loops, while leaving the grounding intact
Effects pedal Noise gate, Regulator: Low Cut Filter 40-120 Hz, High Cut Filter (5000-15000 Hz), Sensitivity, Cut switch for higher attenuation, Status LED, True bypass, Power supply via 9 V DC power supply (coaxial connection - negative pole inside,...
- Noise gate
- Regulator: Low Cut Filter 40-120 Hz
- High Cut Filter (5000-15000 Hz)
Floor PedalThe renowned FX manufacturer Boss, with its Legend Series, is offering overdrive pedals which reproduce the sounds of selected amp legends. A Marshall model can't be left out, of course, and it must be said that the...
- Boss Legend Series
- Power Stack, the classic British sound of the '60s and '70s
- Power supply unit (not included) available under Art:409939
Ground Effect 26 dB Booster, Level regulator for higher start of input in amps, Also suitable for supplementing already existing distortion / overdrive pedals, Controls: Bass, Treble, Out & In, Fat / Clean / Mid switch, True bypass, Power...
- 26 dB Booster
- Level regulator for higher start of input in amps
- Also suitable for supplementing already existing distortion / overdrive pedals
Effect Pedal Chorus / Vibrato, A combination of vintage technology and modern technology, Two independent channels switchable via footswitch, For example, channel A can be a traditional warm and gentle chorus while channel B is set to a fast...
- Chorus / Vibrato
- A combination of vintage technology and modern technology
- Two independent channels switchable via footswitch
Effects Pedal Univibe, Jimi Hendrix signature limited edition, Jimi Hendrix's world-famous modulation sound, Artwork by legendary rock artist Gered Mankowitz, True Bypass, Speed ââLevel and Depth control, Vibe switch to select between Chorus and Vibrato mode, Bypass foot switch,...
- Jimi Hendrix signature limited edition
- Jimi Hendrix's world-famous modulation sound
Offers include 20% British VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to the U.K. are 10 EUR (approx. £7), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping Costs and Delivery Times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
- New products
- Top Sellers
- Hot Deals