Miscellaneous Guitar Effects
559 results. Displaying items 251–275.
The prices shown include VAT. Free Shipping Over €149
No results were found :-(
One of your filters is filtering so well, that no products were found!
One of your filters is filtering so well, that no products were found!
You can remove your filters and start again or use the previous filter you selected.
Guitar Mono Synthesizer Electro Harmonix has always been an experimental company and so it is not surprising that once again a very special pedal has been offered in the "Microsynth". A typical analog filter which can be adjusted...
- Vintage analog sounds (Moog-like)
- Octave Up, Sub Octave, Square Wave
- Resonant filter section
Effect Pedal Overdrive / Pre-Amp, Provides an authentic representation of the legendary Diezel VH4, Completely analogue, Can be used as either an overdrive or as a standalone preamp to feed into your amps power section, Two outputs to connect...
- Overdrive / Pre-Amp
- Provides an authentic representation of the legendary Diezel VH4
- Completely analogue
Rotary Sound Processor Leslie - the heavy box with the rotating speakers - is indispensable for the Hammond organ, and many guitarists have also incorporated it in unforgettable sounds and hits: The Beatles, Carlos Santana, Jeff Beck and many...
- Authentic Leslie simulation by COSM modelling
- Four sound modes
- Integrated overdrive for guitar or keyboard
Electric Guitar Effect Pedal Forest Green Compressor (FGC) steps in to satisfy high standards of guitar- and bass-compression demands. Extremely low noise and a high degree of over-modulation resistance allows a wide input bandwidth with minimum distortions and side...
- Controls for: Level, tone and compression
- 2 Modes: Sustain and comp
Partially Populated Click'N'Play Pedalboard
Partially Populated Click'N'Play Pedalboard No patch cable needed, 8 Slots, Included pedals: OVD-02-UD Overdrive Pedal, DSC-01-UD Dutch Screamer Pedal, TRM-01-UD Tremolo Pedal and DLY-01-UD Delay Pedal, External pedals can be used with ConNexi adapter (not included - available under...
- No patch cable needed
- 8 Slots
- Included pedals: OVD-02-UD Overdrive Pedal, DSC-01-UD Dutch Screamer Pedal, TRM-01-UD Tremolo Pedal and DLY-01-UD Delay Pedal
Tremolo Effect Regulators for rate, level, depth and waveform (sine, square, triangle, reverse ramp and ramp), Mini toggle for switching between quarter notes, eighth notes and triplets
- Regulators for rate, level, depth and waveform (sine, square, triangle, reverse ramp and ramp)
- Mini toggle for switching between quarter notes, eighth notes and triplets
Effects Pedal Sample Rate and Bit Reducer, Provides synth & Lo-Fi sounds, Controls: Rate, Filter, Q, Preamp, Mix, Bit, Jack input for an expression pedal (not included), True / Buffer bypass switch, Power consumption: 50 mA, Powered via 9V...
- Sample Rate and Bit Reducer
- Provides synth & Lo-Fi sounds
- Controls: Rate, Filter, Q, Preamp, Mix, Bit
Effects Unit Ring modulator, Moog Minifooger Series, With analog circuitry, Mix-, Frequency- and Tone controls, Analog in- and output 6.3 mm jack, Connector for external power supply, Bypass switch
- Ring modulator
- Moog Minifooger Series
- With analog circuitry
Effects Pedal Smooth, trouble-free pitch transposition over a +/-3 octave range, 3 Shift modes: Up, Down and Dual, Dual pitch shifting mode with two simultaneous pitch-shift intervals, X-Fade mode: pitch-shift interval is fixed and the foot pedal cross-fades between...
- Smooth, trouble-free pitch transposition over a +/-3 octave range
- 3 Shift modes: Up, Down and Dual
- Dual pitch shifting mode with two simultaneous pitch-shift intervals
Effects pedal for electric guitar Analog stereo tremolo effect, With Tap Tempo, Digital time control, Controls: wave, shape, depth, speed/rate, Phase control to mix the right and left channels, Speed control flashes as a visual indicator of the effect...
- Analog stereo tremolo effect
- With Tap Tempo
- Digital time control
Octave Pedal The EH Octave Multiplexer provides that rich sound that arises when the signal is mixed one octave lower. By means of two "smoothing filters" the octave sound can be perfectly adapted. The outcome is a powerful sound,...
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 102 x 121 x 64 mm
- Powered with a 9 V battery or a 9 V DC power supply (coaxial connector - negative terminal inside - not included, e.g. Article Nr 409939)
Effects Pedal Buffer, All-in-one pedalboard solution against loss of signal for input and output in one casing, Provides a consistent load for the pickups of your guitar at the input so that the signal arrives intact and with full...
- All-in-one pedalboard solution against loss of signal for input and output in one casing
- Provides a consistent load for the pickups of your guitar at the input so that the signal arrives intact and with full sound
Earl Slick signature octave / fuzz effect pedal
Earl Slick signature octave / fuzz effect pedal Developed and designed in collaboration with Earl Slick, Octave circuitry with a Hendrix-like sustain, Original modern fuzz circuitry, Both circuits can be used independently of each other, Built-in switchable and adjustable...
- Developed and designed in collaboration with Earl Slick
- Octave circuitry with a Hendrix-like sustain
- Original modern fuzz circuitry
Effect Pedal Overdrive, Reissue of the Rockett Animal OD, Precise replica of a distorted 1968 plexi, True bypass, Volume, Gain, Bass and Treble controls, 6.3 mm mono jacks inputs and outputs, Metal housing, Power supply with 9 V battery...
- Reissue of the Rockett Animal OD
- Precise replica of a distorted 1968 plexi
Effect Pedal for Electric Guitar Compressor / Sustainer, Controls: Level control, Tone, Attack and Sustain, Blue status LED, Operation with 9 V battery or optional power supply (not included), Suitable power supply Art.409939
- Compressor / Sustainer
- Controls: Level control, Tone, Attack and Sustain
- Blue status LED
Floor PedalThe renowned FX manufacturer Boss, with its Legend Series, is offering overdrive pedals which reproduce the sounds of selected amp legends. A Marshall model can't be left out, of course, and it must be said that the...
- Boss Legend Series
- Power Stack, the classic British sound of the '60s and '70s
- Power supply unit (not included) available under Art:409939
Effects Pedal Dual Octaver, Super-fast accurate tracking without latency, Dual channel configuration to toggle between two different octave settings - octave up and down for each channel, The polyphonic pitch recognition makes it possible to play chords, Controls: Hi...
- Dual Octaver
- Super-fast accurate tracking without latency
- Dual channel configuration to toggle between two different octave settings - octave up and down for each channel
Effects pedal Preamp, To the US high-gain sound standard, Authentic sound of a tube amplifier, 3-band EQ, True Bypass, Controls volume, gain, bass, mid and treble, Status LED, CH / CAB Switch to select between the channels and activate...
- To the US high-gain sound standard
- Authentic sound of a tube amplifier
Effects Pedal Noise gate pedal, Controls: Decay - Threshold, LED: Effect On, Footswitch: True Bypass, Connectors: input (6.3 mm jack) - output (6.3 mm jack) - power adapter port (coaxial plug, 5.5 x 2.1 mm - negative terminal inside),...
- Noise gate pedal
- Controls: Decay - Threshold
- LED: Effect On
Effect Pedal Dimensions (L x W x H): 93.5 x 42 x 52 mm, Volume Swell effects pedal, Dampens the attack for a violin-like sound, Sensitivity and Swell-intensity adjustable, Metal casing, True bypass, Power supply: 9V DC (optional)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 93.5 x 42 x 52 mm
- Volume Swell effects pedal
- Dampens the attack for a violin-like sound
Effect Pedal for Electric Guitar and Electric Bass
Effect Pedal for Electric Guitar and Electric Bass Very compact 4-in-1 multi effect pedalboard with: Tuner, Amp module, effects module and reverb, Tuner with fast detection and Silent Tuning function, Easy to read LE display, Hi-Gain Distortion: Brutal and...
- Very compact 4-in-1 multi effect pedalboard with: Tuner, Amp module, effects module and reverb
- Tuner with fast detection and Silent Tuning function
- Easy to read LE display
Effects pedal Polyphonic organ simulator effect pedal, Processes single notes and chords of all kinds, Fully analog dry signal path, True Bypass, Controls for Up, Down, Choir, Direct, Tone, Lag, Bypass foot switch, Noiseless relay-based soft-touch circuit, Status LED,...
- Polyphonic organ simulator effect pedal
- Processes single notes and chords of all kinds
- Fully analog dry signal path
Tremolo New variable multifunction Tremolo, Successor of the Pulsar, Stereo, Dimensions (WxDxH): 102 x 121 x 89 mm, Power supply with a 9V battery or a 9V DC power supply with coaxial connection - negative terminal: (409939 ) (not...
- New variable multifunction Tremolo
- Successor of the Pulsar
Mute footswitch Mutes the signal completely, Two-colour status LED, Metal housing, Input and output: 6.3 mm mono jack, Powered via optional 9V DC power supply (not included): 2.1 x 5.5 mm barrel connector, negative polarity (-) inside, Power consumption:...
- Mutes the signal completely
- Two-colour status LED
- Metal housing
Effects Pedal High-end preamp in a handy compact format, JFET technology, Switch with gold-plated contacts, Adjustable gain, 2 Mode switch: D -Drive & S- Sunday, A diverse variety of applications, whether as a cable driver for large stages, or...
- High-end preamp in a handy compact format
- JFET technology
- Switch with gold-plated contacts
Offers include 20% British VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to the U.K. are 10 EUR (approx. £7), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping Costs and Delivery Times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
- New products
- Top Sellers
- Hot Deals