617 results. Displaying items 201–225.
The prices shown include VAT. Free Shipping Over €149
Effect pedal for guitar Overdrive in the style of the 1962 JTM 45, Controls for Loud, Gain, Treble and Bass, Bypass footswitch, True bypass, 6.3 mm mono jack inputs / outputs, Metal housing, Power supply with 9 V battery...
- Overdrive in the style of the 1962 JTM 45
- Controls for Loud, Gain, Treble and Bass
- Bypass footswitch
Guitar Effects With the new generation of pedals and a plethora of digital gems, the tradition of good, old-fashioned analogue sounds is still preserved. The Mojomojo is an overdrive that offers its own approach. Primarily intended for...
- Gain - Level - Bass - Treble controls
- 2 Different voice settings
Effect pedal for electric guitar Overdrive, Classic British sound and responsiveness of the classic Plexi to Super Lead and Super Bass of the early 70s, Works very well as an "always on" pedal as the core of the guitar...
- Classic British sound and responsiveness of the classic Plexi to Super Lead and Super Bass of the early 70s
- Works very well as an "always on" pedal as the core of the guitar sound, which can be extended by the upstream of boosters, fuzzes, filters and other overdrives
The Legendary Dallas Arbiter Fuzz Box in Sturdy Case When you talk about classic fuzz, you probably mean the sound of the legendary Fuzzface in most cases. Before a clean amp, it can cut quite nicely (though thanks to...
- Circuit with germanium PNP transistors that produce the typical warm fuzz tone
- Foot switch for bypass
- Controls for volume and fuzz intensity
Pigtronix Class A Boost Micro Pedal, effect pedal for electric guitars, upt 20 db clean boost, true bypass, operates on 9V or 18V, power supply not included (optional: 409939) sound design by David Koltai.
Effect Pedal The Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi is one of the classics among distortion pedals. As one of the first pedals made, it delivered a harmonious, tube-resembling distortion sound, and so it is not surprising that it was...
- Combined overdrive and distortion pedal
- Overdrive section controls for gain-bias-tone-volume
- Distortion section controls for gain-bias-volt-volume
3-Channel tube preamp Tubes: 2x 12AX7, Separate tone control for Clean and Overdrive channels, Gain adjustable Lead Boost, Well suited to NuMetal and modern heavy sounds, 2 Foot switches for Crunch/Lead & Clean/Drive, 2 Outputs: Amp Out and Cabinet...
- Tubes: 2x 12AX7
- Separate tone control for Clean and Overdrive channels
- Gain adjustable Lead Boost
Daredevil Pedals Op Amp Fuzz V5, Fuzz effects pedal, Op Amp based clipping, controls for Volume, Tone and Sustain, toggle switch for bypassing Tone control, true bypass, status LED, metal housing, bypass footswitch, 6.3 mm mono IN/OUT jacks, power supply...
Effects pedal The Japanese company Maxon has been going a long time, despite it never really being known to us. Meanwhile, word got out that the legendary Tubescreamer TS808 has long been manufactured by Maxon, and Maxon is now...
- Reissue Series
- Often copied, never equaled
- Identical with the original circuit and incl. the JRC4558D chip
Effects pedalMad Professor builds High iEnd pedals, which is of course also reflected in the price. Nevertheless, these small machines have become increasingly popular, which clearly speaks for the quality of the effects. The Sweet Honey Overdrive Factory...
- Sweet Honey Overdrive Factory
- Low Gain Overdrive
- Controls for volume, Focus and Drive
Effects pedal for guitar Reverb / Overdrive, "Holy Grail" and "Soulfood" in one housing, 4 Reverb modes: Spring, Hall, Plate, Lapel, Send / Return inputs and outputs, Mini-toggle to put either reverb or overdrive first in the effects chain,...
- Reverb / Overdrive
- "Holy Grail" and "Soulfood" in one housing
- 4 Reverb modes: Spring, Hall, Plate, Lapel
Electric guitar effects Distortion, Controls for Distortion, Level and Tone, Voice switch (Mini toggle)
- Controls for Distortion, Level and Tone
- Voice switch (Mini toggle)
Effects pedal for electric guitar Overdrive / Booster, Limited edition, Reproduces the sound of a Blackface Fender amplifier ("Stevie tone"), Ideal as a buffer, booster, or for a vintage sound, Soft vintage compression and tone, Controls: Volume, Drive, Bass...
- Overdrive / Booster
- Limited edition
- Reproduces the sound of a Blackface Fender amplifier ("Stevie tone")
Effects pedal Overdrive, Discrete transistor-based overdrive circuit in the style of the Silvertone Model 1484 amplifier, 2 separate channels (Clean / Dirt), Internal 9-18 V converter circuit for more headroom, True bypass, Compatible with JHS Red Remote, Volume, Drive...
- Discrete transistor-based overdrive circuit in the style of the Silvertone Model 1484 amplifier
- 2 separate channels (Clean / Dirt)
Electric Guitar Effects Pedal Overdrive / Clean Boost, Controls for: Level, Contour, Sensitivity and Accent, Power consumption: 10 mA, Battery operation possible (battery included), 9V DC (center negative) Power supply is required (power supply not included), Dimensions (L x...
- Overdrive / Clean Boost
- Controls for: Level, Contour, Sensitivity and Accent
- Power consumption: 10 mA
Effect Pedal With the Legend Amps series, AMT has set itself the task of squeezing classic amp sounds into a pedal without digital modelling. They are therefore purely analogue circuits, which are intended to sound like their tube-packed predecessors....
- Legend Amp Series
- Analogue emulation of the Californian Twin Amps
- True bypass
Effect pedal 2 Channel Overdrive / Distortion, Brent Mason Signature Pedal, KanalEins provides versatile overdrive of gentle Break Up to full Crunch, Channel Two is dirty with fat, creamy distortion, Both can be coupled for a huge sound, Regulator...
- 2 Channel Overdrive / Distortion
- Brent Mason Signature Pedal
- KanalEins provides versatile overdrive of gentle Break Up to full Crunch
Effect Pedal for Electric Guitar Influenced by the old, rare and underestimated classic Jordan Boss Tone Fuzz from the 70's, His massive lack of bass prevented his success but when the Sweet Spot had been found, it had an...
- Influenced by the old, rare and underestimated classic Jordan Boss Tone Fuzz from the 70's
- His massive lack of bass prevented his success but when the Sweet Spot had been found, it had an amazingly voluminous sound
- KMA refined the circuit to get the essence of this vintage sound
E-Guitar Effect Overdrive, Regulator: Drive, tone and level, Analogous, Wider than the original toner Ange OD - 808, Battery and mains operation possible, Matching power supply: Art. 409939 (not included)
- Regulator: Drive, tone and level
Effect Pedal The MXR Distortion+ was one of the first good sounding distortion pedals in the 70s (the name distortion is actually misleading - it was one of the first overdrives). With the MXR 78 Custom Badass...
- Analogue distortion pedal
- Modified M78 pedal with additional 100 Hz cut and boost control
- Controls for output, tone and distortion
Distortion Pedal for Electric Guitar Great '80s rock sound, Raw and powerful sustain, 100% analog signal processing, Controls for output, tone and distortion, 6.3 mm jack input and output, Red status LED, Stable, pedalboard-friendly and on-the-road-proof metal housing, Operation...
- Great '80s rock sound
- Raw and powerful sustain
- 100% analog signal processing
Effects Pedal Overdrive, Controls for Blend, Level, Drive, Era, Bass, Mid, Treble, Jack input, Parallel output, Normal output, XLR Direct Output, Ground lift switch, 9 V DC input, Made in Finland
- Controls for Blend, Level, Drive, Era, Bass, Mid, Treble
- Jack input
Effects pedal Overdrive, Uses a 12AX7A preamp tube, which naturally compresses and overdrives, Produces more harmonic overtones than most transistors or digital distortion, Controls: Drive, Bass, Mid, Treble and Volume, Footswitch: Effect On / Off, True bypass, Power consumption:...
- Uses a 12AX7A preamp tube, which naturally compresses and overdrives
- Produces more harmonic overtones than most transistors or digital distortion
Fuzz Effect Pedal for Electric Guitar Germanium transistors as in a fuzz of the 60's, Legendary Fuzz Face sounds, Pedalboard-friendly dimensions, Controls for volume and fuzz, Bright Status LED, 6.3 mm Jack inputs and output, Easily accessible battery compartment,...
- Germanium transistors as in a fuzz of the 60's
- Legendary Fuzz Face sounds
- Pedalboard-friendly dimensions
Distortion Pedal Authentic tube distortion, Controls for output tone and distortion, Selected components, True hardwire bypass, Sturdy metal housing, Operation with power supply or battery (not included), Suitable power supply: Art.409939 additionally available
- Authentic tube distortion
- Controls for output tone and distortion
- Selected components
Offers include 20% British VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to the U.K. are 10 EUR (approx. £7), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping Costs and Delivery Times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
- New products
- Top Sellers