AMA Verlag Product Overview
92 results. Displaying items 26–50.
The prices shown include VAT. Free Shipping Over €149
No results were found :-(
One of your filters is filtering so well, that no products were found!
One of your filters is filtering so well, that no products were found!
You can remove your filters and start again or use the previous filter you selected.
Textbook The Technique of the modern concert guitar, By Hubert Käppel: Detailed compendium on the fundamentals and playing techniques of the guitar in the 21st century, As one of the most renowned concert guitarists and accompanists of the classical...
- The Technique of the modern concert guitar
- By Hubert Käppel: Detailed compendium on the fundamentals and playing techniques of the guitar in the 21st century
- As one of the most renowned concert guitarists and accompanists of the classical guitar, Hubert Käppel has not only compiled a comprehensive collection of technical exercises on arpeggios, coordination, scales, bindings, among others
Accordion TextbookAccordion has been played and studied/learned in Germany for a long time. But in the past decade, a new generation of accordion players and friends has come up with new musical preferences. Yiddish klezmer music captured Europe by storm;...
- The new way to learn accordion
- By Peter Michael Haas
- Volume I
AMA Verlag Gitarrengrifftabelle - guitar chords book written by Jürgen Kumlehn. 120 pages - German language.
AMA Verlag Akkordeon Go East with CD.Song and dances from the russians,jude and roma.Schwarze Augen,Cacak,Begleitung zu Sherele,Minnek a szoke ennekem,Caj Shukarie,Daitschewo aus Makedonien,Bulgar aus Odessa,Begleitung zu Bulgar aus Odessa,Pchurane Roma,Rhythmen in der Klezmer-Musik,Naftule Branntweins Forspil und Frylach,Ich liebe jede Musik...
AMA Verlag Die AMA-Keyboard-Grifftabelle, Von Wolfgang Fiedler: Fingering chart for keyboards, 468 chords in over 1.700 chord boxes, Contents: Variant notations for chord symbols, Enharmonic changes, The names B,Bb and H, Voicings, Polychords, The chord "add2 (no3)", C#/Db, D 27,...
Guitar Book on the Functionality and Application of Effect Devices Focusses on the use of effects with a lot of examples of listening and setting, Important information for before the first purchase, Many practical examples for setting up and...
- Focusses on the use of effects with a lot of examples of listening and setting
- Important information for before the first purchase
- Many practical examples for setting up and using
Instructional Guitar BookThe purpose of this book is to teach the guitarist a variety of scales, which are used in today 's music, in an intuitive and easily comprehensible way, Rock Guitar Scales assumes the fact that the jazz guitarist...
- Rock Guitar Scales
- By Rainer Baumann
- The manual for guitarists
The AMA Recorder School Note: This book is written in German With CD for soprano recorder, By Christoph Heinrich Meyer The first part of a multi-volume soprano recorder school offers a compelling teaching method, which does...
- With CD for soprano recorder
- By Christoph Heinrich Meyer
1000 faces of drum styles - study book for the drums Particularly suitable for use in music schools as teaching-support material during lessons. By Dirk Brand, A trip around the world of the many styles and rhythms...
- By Dirk Brand
- A trip around the world of the many styles and rhythms of the drums
- With over 40 play-alongs
Instructional Book for Jazz Guitar For all guitarists who want to deal with jazz, but for which the chord symbols and scales are a great mystery, By Max Frankl, In standard notation and tabulation, Format: DIN A4, ISBN 978-3-89922-200-5,...
- For all guitarists who want to deal with jazz, but for which the chord symbols and scales are a great mystery
- By Max Frankl
- In standard notation and tabulation
Book by Peter Fischer For acoustic / electric guitar with focus on electric guitar, Based on the tricks and licks of style-defining guitarists of the last decade Peter Fischer shows the development of the rock guitar, Aerosmith, Brian May,...
- For acoustic / electric guitar with focus on electric guitar
- Based on the tricks and licks of style-defining guitarists of the last decade Peter Fischer shows the development of the rock guitar
Rock Bass The comprehensive textbook for the modern electrical bass players with notes and tablature, By Jäcki Reznicek, Rock, blues, reggae, funk, jazz, Timing, tapping, slap & fretless ..., CD included, DIN A4 format, 149 Pages, Revised edition Contents...
- The comprehensive textbook for the modern electrical bass players with notes and tablature
- By Jäcki Reznicek
- Rock, blues, reggae, funk, jazz
Jazz Guitar Basics A practical introduction to jazz improvisation on the guitar, with the most important scales, chords, appregios, patterns, licks and typical II-V-I progressions covered. Also contains 5 well-known jazz standards and lots of tricks. By...
- By Joachim Vogel
- Incl. CD
- Chapter 1: The major scale
Instructional book for the drums Learn to play basic techniques, incl: , Single stroke roll, Fills, Three stroke ruff, Four stroke ruff, Five stroke ruff, Grooves, Double stroke roll, Paradiddle, Double paradiddle, ..and much more, Incl. CD with listening...
- Learn to play basic techniques, incl:
- Single stroke roll
AMA Verlag Schlagzeug In Einer Band, Ich Spiele Schlagzeug In Einer Band, By Christian Nowak: Groove training and tips for Your first band, Sequel to "Ich Werde Schlagzeuger", Basics of rhythm theory and drums notation, Pop music and its regular...
AMA Verlag Dahmen Drum Book, Drum Book, Von Udo Dahmen: At the beginning there was the groove , Contents: Introduction, The root positions, Metrical partitions, Ostinato grooves, Bass Drum and HiHat techniques, Coordination Toms and Bass Drum, Snare techniques, Style and...
Textbook For acoustic or electric guitar with focus on electric guitar, Content: Blues, what's that?, Tips and tricks for sound and technology, Blue shapes, Single-note licks, Chord licks, Specific licks, Slide licks, Three classics and hits, In standard notation...
- For acoustic or electric guitar with focus on electric guitar
- Content: Blues, what's that?
- Tips and tricks for sound and technology
Sheet Music Real Soul Book, 64 Soul classics, With melody line, Lyrics and chords Songs: Ain't No Sunshine, Baby Love, Do You Love Me, Everybody Needs Somebody, Funkytown, I Got You (I Feel Good), Hot Stuff,...
- Real Soul Book
- 64 Soul classics
- With melody line
Instructional Book for Guitar The basics for every guitarist, 208 pages, Including CDContents include: Intervals, Power chords, Triads, Tetrachords, Arpeggios, Slash Chords, Voicings, Standard Open Tunings, Transpose, Chord licks, Stylistics of chord play, Etc.
- The basics for every guitarist
- 208 pages
- Including CD
Textbook For Improvisation With The Guitar Master Class # 1, Mega Chops: The training concept for improvising for guitar, Over 160 Jamtracks in different tempos and styles, Scale systems and other scales, Melodic structures, Progressions / blues chord progressions...
- Master Class # 1
- Mega Chops: The training concept for improvising for guitar
- Over 160 Jamtracks in different tempos and styles
Flamenco Guitar Textbook Learn to play the flamenco guitar, By Bernd Steinmann: The techniques, the music and a lot of playing material, Insight into the variety of flamenco music, Mediation of special technical skills, Solo pieces and duets arranged...
- Learn to play the flamenco guitar
- By Bernd Steinmann: The techniques, the music and a lot of playing material
- Insight into the variety of flamenco music
Masters of Rock GuitarBased on the tricks and licks of 20 of the guitarists whose styles have influenced the past 40 years of music, Peter Fischer shows the development of the rock guitar. In addition to the Peter Fischer books...
- Including CD
- By Peter Fischer
- 160 pages
Piano Coursebook Classic-Modern A systematic and gentle piano coursebook for children from the age of six. The complete range of purely "classical" oriented piano lessons is covered here in theory and practice. Special emphasis is placed on the interaction...
- For teaching children aged 6+
- Four-handed pieces for students and teachers
- Works from classical music over ragtime, boogie, rock to improvisation
Instructional Book for Electric Guitar Rock and blues licks for all (life) situations, By Jürgen Kumlehn, 90 Licks by the Blues stars to accompany improvising, Practicing and playing style-typical licks in 5 to 6 different locations, With detailed instructions...
- Rock and blues licks for all (life) situations
- By Jürgen Kumlehn
- 90 Licks by the Blues stars to accompany improvising
Offers include 20% British VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to the U.K. are 10 EUR (approx. £7), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping Costs and Delivery Times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany