Cameo Studio PAR 18 x 8W RGBA
LED Studio PAR 64
- Professional Studio-PAR64 projector with a 25° beam angle in a classic black metal housing.
- 18 Energy-efficient high-performance 8 Watt Quad LEDs in the RGBA-system (RGB additive colour system plus Bernstein- LEDs) for a natural colour mix with a high light output, the extremely high refresh rate of 5,000 Hz for flicker-free operation and therefore also ideal for TV-production.
- Can be controlled in the DMX-modes with 2-channel, 3-channel 1, 3-channel 2, 4-channel and 7-channel and be used as a master, slave or stand-alone.
- The built-in microphone allows an external sound control.
- The DMX input and output is done via 3-pin XLR-connectors
- The operation of the Studio-PAR64 is done using buttons to select Mode, Enter, Up, Down, and a bright LCD display.
- A double bracket with non-slip locking screws enables it to be used as a ground projector or to be mounted on trusses, walls and ceilings.
- Suitable for all universal mains voltages from 110 to 250 volts.
- Type: Studio PAR 64
- Colour spectrum: RGBA
- Number of LEDs: 18
- LED Type: 8 W QUAD Colour
- Refresh rate: 5000 Hz
- Beam angle: 25°
- DMX Input: XLR 3-pin male
- DMX Output: XLR 3-pin female
- DMX Modes: 2-channel, 3-channel 1, 3-channel 2, 4-channel, 7-channel
- DMX functions: Colour Jump, Colour Fade, Strobe, Master Dimmer, RGBA, Sound Control
- Stand-alone modes: Slave Mode, Colour Jump, Sound Control, Static Colour, Colour Fade, Colour Macro
- Controls: Enter, Value Up, Value Down, Mode
- Indicators: LED display
- Power supply: 110 V AC - 250 V AC
- Power consumption: 170 W
- Power connector: Power cord with safety plug (Type E / CEE 7/7)
- Housing material: Metal
- Cabinet colour: Black
- Cooling: Cooling fan
- Illuminance: 12000 lx +/- 10%
- Dimensions without mounting bracket (W x H x D): 230 x 220 x 255 mm
|Construction Type||Studio PAR|
|Number of LEDs||18|
|power of the single LED||8 W|
|remote control||not supported|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 333430 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!