C.A. Seydel Söhne Sailor Steel G
- Tuning: G
- 24 Double channels
- 48 Stainless steel reeds (and rivets) with high tuning stability and a loud, full tremolo sound
- Divided comb
- Black plastic - anticorrosive and non-swelling
- Stable cover plate made of stainless steel
- Airtight reed plates: Nickel silver (1.0 mm) with very good flatness
- Weight: 134 g
- Dimensions: 182 x 30 x 24 mm
- The Sailor Steel Tremolo is the first double-row tremolo harmonica with stainless steel reeds
|Number Of Reeds||48|
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 386401 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!