C.A. Seydel Söhne 1847 Silver F
- Tuning: F
- Richter system
- Reeds, rivets, cover plates and screws made of stainless steel
- Comb made of solid plastic polymer
- Reed plates made of corrosion-resistant nickel silver
- Less air consumption due to fine-cut reeds - optimised flatness and extremely low tolerances between reeds and reed plate
- Lip- and beard-friendly design
- Rounded cover without cuts on the mouth side
- Unattenuated sound, rich in overtones
- Backs of the covers crimpled and open wide
- Including case and microfibre cleaning cloth
|Number Of Reeds||20|
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 250411 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!