C.A. Seydel Söhne 1847 Classic A
- Tuning: A
- "1847" Classic blues model
- Richter system
- The first series produced Richter-Harmonica with stainless steel reeds
- A light and fast tone response creates a full, loud and overtone rich sound
- Pitch stable and high durability, even through heavy use
- Significantly less air consumption due to reed plates produced with precise blanking and piercing techniques
- Optimised planarity and minimal tolerances between reeds and reed plates
- The maple comb is sealed with several layers of food safe lacquer, making it swell free and impervious to moisture
- Including case and microfibre cleaning cloth
|Number Of Reeds||20|
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 224132 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!