Burl Audio B2 Bomber DAC
2 channel DA converter
- 44.1k Hz - 192 kHz
- 2 Channel ADC
- Unique completely discrete BOPA8 op amps
- Passive filters
- Class A design
- High-resolution meter with peak and RMS display
- One SPDIF and 2 AES / EBU outputs
- 1 BNC input
- 2 Outputs with jitter suppression
- Frequency response at 48 kHz sample rate: 10 Hz to 22 kHz, +/- 0.1 dB
- Frequency response at 96 kHz sample rate: 10 Hz to 30 kHz, +/- 0.1 dB
- -0.3 dB @ 40 kHz
- Frequency response at 192 kHz sample rate: 10 Hz to 30 kHz, +/- 0.1 dB
- -1.5 dB @ 90kHz
- 115 dB dynamic range
- -96 dB THD + N
- Full scale output = +18 dBu
- Dimensions: 19 "/ 1 HU
|Amount Of Channels||2|
|Max. Resolution||24 bit|
|Max. sampling rate||192 kHz|
|Number of analog inputs||0|
|Number of Analog Outputs||2|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 262337 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!