Super Octave Stomp Box
This interesting effect has been known ever since Jimi Hendrix, and also the solo from Paranoid//Black Sabbath owes its unique sound to this stomp box. The Boss Octaver OC-3 adds a tone to the original sound that is one octave lower. New to the first mode is a distortion effect, with which one can make the sound even more aggressive; always a good choice if you don't want to play the typical Wes Montgomery octaves. In addition in the second (OC-2) mode, a second tone, another octave lower, can be mixed to the signal (though, in this case, you should be really playing very high notes - the speaker will thank you for that).
A third mode also allows polyphonic octaves - in short: Even chords can be played at lower octaves. Of course you can do that with a pitch shifter, but rarely without audible delay - in this respect, the BOSS Octaver is much tighter and is also much cheaper.
Interesting device for giving your solos a very special touch.
- For bass and electric guitar with 3 different modes to choose from
- Drive mode with distortion for richer sound
- OC-2 mode 1 to 2 octaves
- Polyphonic mode can also octave chords
- Special input for bass and guitar
- Controls for Direct Level, Octave Level, Range, Mode
- Outputs: Direct and mono
- Power supply via a 9 V battery or a 9 V DC power supply unit (coaxial connection - negative inside - not included, article nr 409939)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 73 x 129 x 59 mm
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.