Boss Metronomes and Tuners
11 results. Displaying items 1–11.
The prices shown include VAT. Free Shipping Over €149
Ground Pedal A TU-3 in WAZA version with perfect pitch recognition and a high-quality signal buffer, Optimized audio circuits for an uncoloured signal propagation, The buffer can be disabled, LED meter with 21 segments and adjustable brightness, High brightness...
- A TU-3 in WAZA version with perfect pitch recognition and a high-quality signal buffer
- Optimized audio circuits for an uncoloured signal propagation
- The buffer can be disabled
Chromatic Floor tuner Cent mode (display as a classic tuner) or Stream mode (running light display), 21 Segment LED meter, Tuning range: C0 (16.35 Hz) up to C8 (4.186 Hz), Accu-Pitch, High-Brightness mode, Chromatic tuning in accordance to note...
- Cent mode (display as a classic tuner) or Stream mode (running light display)
- 21 Segment LED meter
- Tuning range: C0 (16.35 Hz) up to C8 (4.186 Hz)
Dr. Beat MetronomePractice in style with the flagship of the Dr. Beat Metronome line. The new DB-90 is loaded with quality sounds and drum patterns to make your practice sessions less mundane and more musical. There’s a Rhythm Coach function...
- Dozens of drum patterns installed
- Quickly adjust the rhythms with the note mixing function
- Special faders, push buttons, data input wheel and large illuminated display for easy operation
Tuner Pedal A TU-3 in compact housing, LED meter with 21 segments and adjustable brightness, High Brightness mode, "Accu-PitchSign" function, Tuning modes: chromatic, guitar, bass, 7-string guitar, 6-string bass and drop tuning (up to - 6 semitones), DC Out...
- A TU-3 in compact housing
- LED meter with 21 segments and adjustable brightness
- High Brightness mode
Tuner for Guitar and Bass Tuning range: C0 (16.35Hz) to C8 (4186Hz), Reference pitch from 436 to 445, + / - 1 cent accurate, Switchable display mode: Cent Display / Stream Display, Flat tuning: Regular to 5 halftones lower,...
- Tuning range: C0 (16.35Hz) to C8 (4186Hz)
- Reference pitch from 436 to 445
- + / - 1 cent accurate
MetronomeThe features of the popular Metronome DB-66 and DB-88 at a great price 23 Rhythms: 1/4 to 9/4 beats as well as 14 irregular time signatures (2 + 3, 3 + 2, 4 + 3 etc.),...
- 23 Rhythms: 1/4 to 9/4 beats as well as 14 irregular time signatures (2 + 3, 3 + 2, 4 + 3 etc.)
- 30 - 250 BPM
- 20 Patterns
Clip Tuner Easy to use, Tuning modes: Chromatic, guitar, bass and ukulele, Reference sound output: A = 440 Hz, Compact and foldable
- Easy to use
- Tuning modes: Chromatic, guitar, bass and ukulele
- Reference sound output: A = 440 Hz
Boss TU-03 Clip Tuner; compact and simple to operate chromatic clip on tuner and metronome, fast and accurate tuning performance with five different modes, advanced metronome functionality with a built-in speaker and numerous pattern/beat variations, Tuner: Tuning Range: A0 (27.5...
Dr. Beat MetronomeIt’s portable, reliable, and fun to use — the DB-30 helps musicians take their music to higher levels by offering a set of features that defies its diminutive size. Much more than just a simple timekeeper, this pocket-sized...
- 24 beat variations for practicing simple or complex beats
- 9 Rhythms
- Tap Tempo button to quickly adjust tempo or analyze song tempo
Tuner and Metronome in one Casing Tuning Modes: Chromatic, Guitar, Bass and Flat Tuning, "Accu-Pitch" function, Reference sound output, Numerous rhythm styles and visual display for metronome, Instrument input, Built-in microphone, Power supply with two 2 AAA batteries
- Tuning Modes: Chromatic, Guitar, Bass and Flat Tuning
- "Accu-Pitch" function
- Reference sound output
Offers include 20% British VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to the U.K. are 10 EUR (approx. £7), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping Costs and Delivery Times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany