Boss Product Overview
179 results. Displaying items 1–25.
The prices shown include VAT. Free Shipping Over €149
No results were found :-(
One of your filters is filtering so well, that no products were found!
One of your filters is filtering so well, that no products were found!
You can remove your filters and start again or use the previous filter you selected.
Multi Effect For Electric Guitar 108 Effect Types, 32 seconds looper, Up to 7 hours of operation time with batteries, 99 Presets, 99 user patches, 3 Footswitches, 1 expression pedal and 1 additional footswitch/expression pedal input, USB port for...
- 108 Effect Types
- 32 seconds looper
- Up to 7 hours of operation time with batteries
Combo Amp for Electric Guitar Power: 100 W, Loudspeaker equipped with: 1 x 12" Custom, 5 Amplifier types: Clean, Crunch, Lead, Brown and Acoustic, 3 Simultaneously usable effects, 4 Memory slots for amplifiers and effects settings plus panel setting,...
- Power: 100 W
- Loudspeaker equipped with: 1 x 12" Custom
- 5 Amplifier types: Clean, Crunch, Lead, Brown and Acoustic
Distortion Pedal The BOSS DS 1 is already a classic among distortion pedals. Compared to the legendary overdrive pedals from BOSS, it provides considerably rougher and more aggressive distortion, which is clearly oriented towards the stack sound of British...
- Hard distortion effect for guitar and keyboard
- Reproduces faithfully all the subtle nuances of the dynamics at any volume
- Controls: Level, Distortion & Tone
Stabilised switched-mode power supply 9V DC, 500 mA, Minus polarity on the inside, Inside: 2.1 mm, Outside: 5.5 mm, High-quality interference suppression coils in extra housing, Cable length: 205 cm, LED indicator, Weight: 142 g, Suitable for the following:...
- 9V DC
- 500 mA
- Minus polarity on the inside
Electric Guitar Effect Pedal Tube amplifiers enable a wide range of awesome sounds: from soft jazz over the hardest rock all the way to melancholic blues. A tube amp enhances the power of expression of a guitar by highlighting...
- Bluesy, natural, vintage tube amp sound
- Reacts to every nuance and volume change
- Controls: Level, Tone and Gain
Effect Pedal for Electric Guitar Digital delay, Delay time: up to 6.4 seconds, Looper function with 40 seconds recording time, Modulation echo with chorus, Modeling of the classic "DM-2", Tap Tempo with optional foot switch or continuous control with...
- Digital delay
- Delay time: up to 6.4 seconds
- Looper function with 40 seconds recording time
Desktop Loopstation For stage and studio, Suitable for e.g. DJs, beatboxers and singers, Operated with hands, Five stereo tracks with dedicated controls, Wide range of input and track effects, Memory for 99 phrases, each containing 5 tracks, External control...
- For stage and studio
- Suitable for e.g. DJs, beatboxers and singers
- Operated with hands
Electric guitar amp head Power: 100 W, 5 Amplifier types: Clean, Crunch, Lead, Brown & Acoustic, 3 Simultaneously usable effects, 8 Tone setting memory spaces for amplifier- and effect settings, plus panel settings, Built-in 5 inch monitor speaker for...
- Power: 100 W
- 5 Amplifier types: Clean, Crunch, Lead, Brown & Acoustic
- 3 Simultaneously usable effects
Effects UnitThe BOSS BF3 Flanger is the successor to the popular BF2 and so therefore has all the characteristics of its predecessor with a little something extra. All the official flanging sounds can be adjusted by the Depth, Width, Resonance...
- The legacy of the legendary BF-2
- The best Boss Flanging effects
- New ultra- and gate / pan modes for ultra-fat flanging
Compact Preamp With a built-in effects processor for vocalists with acoustic guitars, Diverse vocal and guitar effects, Harmonies with up to 4 voices controlled by the guitar signal or manual key settings, Looper function with 80 seconds of recording...
- With a built-in effects processor for vocalists with acoustic guitars
- Diverse vocal and guitar effects
- Harmonies with up to 4 voices controlled by the guitar signal or manual key settings
Effects pedal for electric guitar Digital delay, Controls: Effect Level, Feedback, Delay Time and Mode, 3 Delay time modes, Delay time control for quick adjustment of exact delay time between 12.5 to 800 ms, Hold function: Repeats delay sound...
- Digital delay
- Controls: Effect Level, Feedback, Delay Time and Mode
- 3 Delay time modes
Effect Pedal Twin pedal multitrack looper with real stereo in and out, 2 Synchronized stereo tracks with dedicated volume knobs and "track-select" buttons, Internal dynamic memory for up to 3 hours stereo recording, 99 internal memories for loops, Built-in...
- Twin pedal multitrack looper with real stereo in and out
- 2 Synchronized stereo tracks with dedicated volume knobs and "track-select" buttons
- Internal dynamic memory for up to 3 hours stereo recording
Guitar- and Bass Preamp 2.1-Channel sound system with subwoofer, 2x Jack input for guitar, Bass or microphone, Control for input signal, Master level control, Recording function, 1x AUX input, Headphone output, Line output, Connector for expression pedal, USB, DSP...
- 2.1-Channel sound system with subwoofer
- 2x Jack input for guitar
- Bass or microphone
Tap Tempo Pedal Faithful replica of the analog tape-echo classic that is still used today in numerous music productions because of its warm, rich and musical sound . In the 70s, this unit shaped the sound of many successful...
- Perfect simulation of the RE 201 Space Echo
- Mode Selector
Multi-effects pedal for bass with easy operation Easy to set up = simply brilliant! The worldwide phenomenal success of the ME-50 guitar multi-effects processor has proved that the new concept from BOSS really works: multi-effects devices with a rotary...
- The simplest operation set-up of all time - Rotary knobs for all settings!
- 23 Different effects in the best BOSS quality with new effects "Octave up", "Hi Band driver" and "Sound Hold"
- Built as an effect chain ( manual mode) with three on/off switches; can be switched to memory mode (with 24 memory locations)
Effects Pedal Preamp for electro-acoustic guitars, Acoustic Resonance reproduces the complex resonance characteristics of an unamplified tone, Ambience adds reverberation that is perfectly optimized especially for acoustic guitars, Notch filter for feedback control, Controls: Ambience, Acoustic Resonance and Notch,...
- Preamp for electro-acoustic guitars
- Acoustic Resonance reproduces the complex resonance characteristics of an unamplified tone
- Ambience adds reverberation that is perfectly optimized especially for acoustic guitars
containing: Boss PSA 230S Power Supply, Boss RC-30 Dual Track Looper
- Boss PSA 230S Power Supply
- Boss RC-30 Dual Track Looper
Electric guitar effects pedal Delay, Waza Craft series, Controls for: Repeat Rate, Intensity and Echo, Analog circuit, Standard and Custom Mode, Delay time in standard mode: 20 - 300 ms, Delay time in custom mode: 20-600 ms, Input for...
- Waza Craft series
- Controls for: Repeat Rate, Intensity and Echo
Effect Pedal for Electric Guitar Innovative, easy-to-use Vocoder pedal, 4 Modes: Vintage, Advanced, Talk Box and Choir Mode, Vintage fashion for classic electronic synthesizer voices, Advanced mode for novel Vocoder sounds with improved clarity, Talk-Box Mode allows talking solo...
- Innovative, easy-to-use Vocoder pedal
- 4 Modes: Vintage, Advanced, Talk Box and Choir Mode
- Vintage fashion for classic electronic synthesizer voices
Bass Effect PedalEffects for bassists are always a bit tricky. Too much modulation impairs the directness and precision of the sound; moreover, normal guitar effects generally tend to cut the low frequencies of the signal, especially when the bass is...
- Through the low-pass filter, the chorus effect does not affect the low frequencies and the bass sound remains differentiated and does not mash
- Power consumption: 22mA
- Power supply with a 9 V battery or a 9 V DC power supply (coaxial connector - negative pole / terminal inside - not included in delivery, for example, see item 409939 for availability)
Loop Station 3 Stereo tracks, each with two separate footswitches: Rec, play and stop, Easily operated volume fader for each track, Expression pedal to effect control in real time, 3 Hours stereo recording time and 99 internal memory locations,...
- 3 Stereo tracks, each with two separate footswitches: Rec, play and stop
- Easily operated volume fader for each track
- Expression pedal to effect control in real time
Effect Pedal for Electric Guitar and Electric Bass Dynamic Wah, Offers a wide range of classic Auto-Wah and Dynamic-Wah effects as well as a new "Humanizer" effect that can simulate human voice sounds, The bass input offers a variety...
- Dynamic Wah
- Offers a wide range of classic Auto-Wah and Dynamic-Wah effects as well as a new "Humanizer" effect that can simulate human voice sounds
- The bass input offers a variety of funky wah sounds for electric bass
Virtual Percussionist Rhythm accompanist especially for musicians with acoustic instruments, Built-in 4 "speaker, Tempo: 40-300 BPM, Time Signature: 3/4, 4/4, 6/8, 24 voices polyphonic, 50 memory slots for rhythm combinations, Instruments: Shaker, Maracas, Bell, Whistle, Tambourine, Pandeiro, Claves, Cowbell,...
- Rhythm accompanist especially for musicians with acoustic instruments
- Built-in 4 "speaker
- Tempo: 40-300 BPM
Electric Guitar Multi-effect Floor board, 400 memory locations (200 User + 200 Preset), 100 dB dynamic range, Effects: compressor, overdrive, distortion, preamp, EQ, delay, chorus, reverb, 2 Illuminated LCD displays, Inputs: Jack, AUX-IN (Mini jack stereo), Outputs: 2 x...
- Floor board
- 400 memory locations (200 User + 200 Preset)
- 100 dB dynamic range
Effect Pedal for Electric Guitar Chorus and vibrato of the legendary CE-1 and CE-2 in stereo quality, Control knobs for Rate and Depth, 3 Modes: Standard, CE-1 Chorus, CE-1 Vibrato, Analogue components with bucket brigade device (BBD), Operation with...
- Chorus and vibrato of the legendary CE-1 and CE-2 in stereo quality
- Control knobs for Rate and Depth
- 3 Modes: Standard, CE-1 Chorus, CE-1 Vibrato
Offers include 20% British VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to the U.K. are 10 EUR (approx. £7), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping Costs and Delivery Times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany